The World Service Authority also registers World Citizens and figures the number of those currently registered at over a million. Journalists may also contact the WSA office to become members of the World Media Association.
Application forms should be printed out and mailed with photos (if applicable) and payment to the WSA office nearest you in order to begin the application process. Additional pre-printed forms are available at no charge from the World Service Authority in a number of languages, including English, French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Japanese, Russian, and Vietnamese.
APPLICATION FORM TO THE
WORLD CITIZEN IDENTITY CARD
World Service Authority (WSA) Europe
__10 years / US$100
__5 years / US$75
__3 years / US$55
__15 Years / US$ 400 World Donor Passport
World Citizen Identity Card: US$25___ 10 years
(The World Donor Passport is issued for a donation of at least US$400 to the World Refugee Fund, which enables the WSA to issue free WSA documents to needy refugees and stateless persons. The World Donor Passport is similar to a regular WSA World Passport except that it has a special, gold-embossed cover and is valid for a 15-year period.)
Required US and international shipping and handling fees (per applicant):
___ US $5 (required minimum)
___ US $10 (with __Certified Return Receipt or __Priority Mail)
___ US $10 (required minimum)
___ US $30 (International Registered Mail)
(For Office Use Only) WSA#______________________ Last Name __________________________ First & Middle Names ___________________________ Street______________________________ City & Postal Code _____________________________ State Province______________________ Country ________________________________________ Telephone________________________________ Fax _______________________________________ Email and Personal Internet Web Site ________________________________________________ Place of Birth_______________________________________________________________________ Date of Birth DAY:____________ MONTH:______________________________ YEAR:____________ Gender (M) (F) (O) Height____________________ Color of Eyes______________________ Special Marks ________________________ Occupation ___________________________________ (For World Birth Card and Certificate, answer the following:) Father's Name_________________________ Mother's Name_________________________________
Submit 2 photos and print your name on the back of one. Color accepted.
Photos should be between 1 and 2 inches.
Photos are for file, replacement if necessary, and ID card, in addition to passport.
Address to which documents should be sent:
ATTESTATION OF UNDERSTANDING AND CERTIFICATION OF INFORMATION:
The applicant understands that the World Service Authority accepts no responsibility for the position of any government as regards the acceptance of the WSA passport and/or its other identification documents.
The applicant is solely responsible for the use of the passport and accompanying documents, which are the bearer's property.
The applicant swears that the information on this form is true and correct. Important: Applicants under 16 years of age must have the Attestation of Understanding signed by a parent or guardian.
Location & Date______________________________________________________________
Full Legal Name & Signature_________________________________________________
VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY: by CERTIFICATION OF SIGNATURE, or PHOTOCOPY OF IDENTITY PAPERS, or PRINT OF RIGHT INDEX FINGER
On this ______ day of ______________, 20____, before me came_________________________________________, known to me and known by me to be the person who executed the foregoing application, and he/she thereupon duly acknowledged to me that he/she executed the same.
Certifying Official Signature and Seal:
_____________________ | | | | | | | | | | | | | | ---------------------
If you require forms or information in other languages, please specify below.
All correspondences are in English only.
1. Please print clearly and legibly. The information and data that you provide and certify on the application form is what will appear on your documents. It is your responsibility to verify the correctness of all information and data provided.
2. Please note on the application form whether you want information printed in Upper and Lower Case Letters or ALL UPPER CASE LETTERS (or some other variation).
3. For place of birth, the standard is city and country OR city, state, and country. Names of hospitals are NOT used for the place of birth. The information that you enter is what will appear on your documents.
4. For the date of birth, please provide the date by DAY, then MONTH, and then YEAR. Spelling out the month is helpful.
5. If you have a middle name or initial that you want to appear on your documents, please provide it.
6. Please make sure to enter your GIVEN NAMES in the space provided for "First and Middle Names." Please make sure to enter your FAMILY/SURNAME in the space provided for "Last Name."
7. Please provide your email and telephone/mobile number as well as a complete address. Issuance may be delayed if we are unable to contact you about questions pertaining to your application forms.
8. You must verify your identity and certify your application in at least ONE of the following ways:
8.1. you must provide a photocopy or scan of a valid ID document that you already possess such as a national passport, driver's license, birth certificate, etc.;
8.2. a notary public must notarize your application form with their stamp/seal;
8.3. OR if an ID and notarization are not available, you must provide a clear and visible print of your right index finger.
9. Please make sure to choose which documents and shipping that you want.
10. Other shipping options are available than those listed on the application forms.
Mail Options and Fees:
Airmail is US$10 (throughout the world).
Registered mail is $30.00 (throughout the world).
International Express Mail Service (EMS) through the United States Postal Service is $70 (throughout the world).
TNT courier to Western Europe and Central/South America costs $60.00.
TNT to Africa, Asia, and Eastern Europe costs $100.
DHL to Western Europe and Central/South America costs $75.00.
DHL to Africa, Asia, and Eastern Europe costs $95.00.
USA Domestic Mail:
Within the USA, first class mail is US$5.
Within the USA, certified or priority mail is US$10.
Within the USA, US Express Mail is US$25
Within the USA, FedEx is US$35 east of the Mississippi River
FedEx is US$45 west of the Mississippi River.
Depending upon the amount of documents and the weight of the shipment, additional shipping fees will apply.
11. There are NO refunds.
12. Processing Time for Document Issuance -- Normal and Quick Options:
Normal processing time for issuance of documents is approximately 2 months and a half from the date that the properly completed applications and fee payments have been received and deposited.
If you need to have the documents issued more quickly, you have three (3) options:
1. For issuance in approximately 20 business days, you can pay an additional US$40 expedite fee PER applicant. (Please note "Expedite" on the envelope or air waybill.)
2. For issuance in approximately 4 to 10 business days, you can pay an additional US$75 expedite fee PER applicant. (Please note the code "4DP" on the envelope or air waybill.)
3. For issuance in approximately 2 to 3 business days, you can pay an additional US$150 expedite fee PER applicant. (Please note the code "2DP" on the envelope or air waybill.)
If paying for this quickest service of 2 to 3 business days, you must call or email the WSA to confirm that we have received your application form and that all questions that we may have about the information on the application have been answered.
Expedite fees and the approximate time frames provided are subject to change without notice.
This expedite policy does not imply, guarantee or promise that documents will be issued within the time frames mentioned.
Time frames are approximate. Time frames relate only to issuance of documents, and not to the time it takes for you to receive the documents (i.e., shipping time).
A reasonable effort will be made to meet the time frames barring unusual, unexpected, urgent or emergency situations and the time frames may be suspended during holiday or other work stoppages.
Expedited services are bound by WSA's mail policy regarding delays, loss, etc. due to mail carriers/couriers that can affect WSA's receipt of application forms and delivery time:
The WSA is not responsible for: lost, late, misdirected, illegible, damaged or incomplete mail or email.
Expedite fees cannot be paid by personal check.
Fees for expedited service must be paid in funds that can be immediately deposited and verified.
13. Fee Payment Options: Payment through PayPal ONLY and only once your application has been approved and background checked with the FBI, Interpol and Europol.